Density or relative density of light hydrocarbons bu pressure thermo - hydrometer
Standard Test Method for Density or Relative Density of Light Hydrocarbons by Pressure Hydrometer
- Complete apparatus
- Mounted on a heavy base
- Suitable for immersion in a constant temperature water bath
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
PRESSURE THERMO-HYDROMETER delivered ready for use with :
- REF 9419121 Hydrometer, range from 0.500 to 0.650 ; div in 0,001 g/cm3 Thermometer ranger from 0°C…+30°C : 1°C
- REF 941432 Electronic constant thermostatic bath, 3 vessels capacity, with thermometer and digital display. Equipped with adjustable stirring device, low water cut-off, cooling coil for external cryostat and drain cock.
- REF 23448 Hydrometer, range from 0.500 to 0.550 (-30°C)
- REF 23449 Hydrometer, range from 0.550 to 0.600 (-30°C)
- REF 9419124 ISO 653 Thermometer
- REF 23204 Cryostat TLC 40 -11 litres (-45 to +20°C ± 0.5°C)
- REF 9419782 Pressure Gauge (0 - 350 PSI)
SAFETY ALTERNATIVE (REF 9419110)
Complete apparatus with burst disc, mounted on a heavy base and suitable for immersion in a constant temperature water bath.
- REF 941911 PRESSURE THERMO-HYDROMETER For use on AC 230 V, 50 Hz - 16 A
- 470x470x860 mm (± 30 kg)
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.