Automated flash point by Pensky - Martens closed up tester
NPM 450 is the 5th generation of automated flash point developped by Normalab.
Normalab has been designing and manufacturing petroleum testing instruments and glassware
These test methods cover the determination of the flash point of petroleum products in the temperature range from 40 to 360°C and biodiesel from 60 to 190°C by manual or automated Pensky-Martens closed cup apparatus.
- Test temperature range: 0 to 410°C
- Flash point detection by thermocouple
- Electric and gas ignition (unique combined system)
- Regulated electric ignitor Automatic gas flame relighting
- Integrated barometric correction
- One hand easy operation
- 6,4 inch high definition screen
- Capacitive touch screen (gloves usable)
- Standard methods: A, B, C
- User programmable methods
- Predictive heating regulation
- Heavy sample preheating and automatic stirring start
- Fast heating and cooling
- Sample cup, probe, thermocouple holder stand
- Small size
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
NPM 450 operable through integrated touchscreen and Windows8® based software.
- NPM 450 delivered ready to use with:
- REF 40346 Cup
- REF 60447 Cover
- REF 60453 Pt 100 probe
- REF 60448 Detection thermocouple Cable
- REF 60480 Electric ignitor
- REF 60400 AC 110/240V - 50/60 Hz - 4A
- (W) 260 x (D) 460 x (H) 185 mm ± 12 kg
- Propane/Butane pressure: mini 20 to 40 mBar max
- Nitrogen pressure: mini 4 to 12 Bar max
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.