Petrolytical Ductility Machine
Thanks to its built-in cooling compressor, the Ductility Machine consists of a constant temperature bath capable of working in a temperature range from -10 °C to 40 °C.
The Ductility Machine is equipped with a powerful tractor system that can be programmed to pull apart at a determined speed the two ends of two briquet specimens. The elongation is measured by means of a pointer on the tractor and a graduated scale fixed to the cover.
50cm Traction length
100cm Traction length
150cm Traction length
Mold acc. to ASTM D 113IP 32 – IS 1208
Brass plate for mould assembling
Mould acc. to ASTM D 5976
Official Certificate for PT100 simulator
Specifications may vary without notice.
- Enamel finished steel case, floor mounted with swivelling castors.
- Stainless steel bath thermally insulated: complete with drain valve.
- Chromium plated brass pump: it provides an adequate stirring of the liquid in the bath.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with PID action: built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Working range: from -10 to 40°C.
- Safety device against overheating and low level with alarm lamp.
- Built-in hermetic cooling compressor: CFC/HCFC-free gas.
- Acrylic hinged cover: it helps to maintain a constant temperature in the bath providing a clear view of the inside.
- Traction carriage with two-speed motor for 10 and 50 mm/min: the carriage supports 2 briquet molds. Automaticstop safety switch that stops the carriage when the maximum elongation has been reached. Traction length: 50, 100 or 150 cm.
- White screen fixed to the bottom of the bath: it permits a more clear vision of the elongated specimen during thetest.
- Easy access control box containing all the electronics: anodized aluminium control panel with english written indications.
- English written user manual with installation instructions.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 1800 W power consumption.
- Dimensions (LxWxH):AD0113-200 – 1800 x 450 x 1300mm approxAD0113-250 – 2400 x 450 x 1300mm approx.
- Weight: 250 kg approx.
- CE marked.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.