Aquamax PRO LPG
Aquamax KF PRO LPG
The Aquamax KF PRO LPG fulfils the requirements of the standard ASTM D 7995 - 19: Standard Test Method for Total Water in Liquid Butane by Liquefied Gas Sampler and Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration.
The Aquamax KF PRO LPG for water determination in gas samples is conform to standard:
ASTM D 7995 - 19
Standard Test Method for Total Water in Liquid Butane by Liquefied Gas Sampler and Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration
NEW LPG Selection Box - automated sample feeding of liquefied gases
NEW SWOP Box - universal reagent exchange module for all Karl Fischer titrators (regardless of manufacturer)
The Aquamax KF PRO LPG is designed for an easy and accurate determination of water in liquefied and gaseous samples such as LPG and LNG.
The new device combines coulometric Karl Fischer method with an unique gas evaporation and dosing procedure.
The Aquamax KF PRO LPG includes all features required for ppm level water in LPG and Gas including, the sulphur removal cartridge eliminating the side reactions caused by sulphides/H2S. Our sample loop principle allows you to fully automate the measurements, up to 125 per day!
All Aquamax KF PRO LPG parts are totally enclosed making this system completely safe and robust for use in the demanding petroleum industry.
The unique ECH sample loop allows you to use the instrument in your laboratory with full automation, as a portable/field use analyzer or can be integrated in to your process as an on-line system.
- propane, propene, butane, butene, butadiene
- ethylene oxide
- chlorinated hydrocarbons, e. g. methylene chloride, ethylene chloride, vinyl chloride
Analysis of refrigerants:
- halogenated hydrocarbons
Analysis of permanent gases:
- natural gas
- technical gases
- mixtures of test gases
- Sulphur removal cartridge eliminating the side reactions caused by sulphides/H2S
- No interference calculation required
- 250 measurements can be performed in 48 hours
- Totally automated process, no operator input required for the test
- Suitable to test all gas types without any calibration or adjustments
- No separate rinsing gas is required
- Rinsing process is fully automated
- No balance is required
- High sample throughput and long reagent life
- Compact device
Aquamax KF PRO LPG
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.