Smoke Point of Kerosine and Aviation Turbine Fuel
This test method covers a procedure for determination of the smoke point of kerosine and aviation turbine fuel.
Smoke Point ASTM D1322
- Brass lamp painted in black
- Millimetric white scale on a black background
- Window with mobile glass
- Brass candle with oil tank and cotton wick 180 mm long
- Micrometric setting
- LAB-102-531: cotton wick, pack of 50 pcs.
- Spare Parts
- LAB-102-532: candle with oil tank
- LAB-102-533: concave glass
- LAB-102-534: brass lamp
- LAB-102-535: millimetric scale
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.