Saybolt color of petroleum products
Standard Test Method for Saybolt Color of Petroleum Products (Saybolt Chromometer Method)
SC CLASSIC Normalab Saybolt Chromometer with :
- daylight source built-in the base arranged to project a diffused light up through the tubes
- 3-position turret assembly (1/2, 1 and 2) with certified Saybolt filters reducing the time required to make a determination and eliminating the handling of the standard filters and the possibility of loss and damage
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
SC CLASSIC delivered ready for use with :
- REF 941524 Prismatic eyepiece
- REF 941525 Matched pair of tubes
- REF 9415203 Artificial daylight filter with certificate
ALTERNATIVE FOR WAXES
- REF 941521 SC CLASSIC WAX
- Same as above but with specific heating tube for petroleum waxes up to 100°C
- REF 941520 SC CLASSIC For use on AC 230V - 50Hz - 0.3 A
- REF 941520/115V 115 V, 50/60 Hz
- (W) 180x (D) 180x (H) 760 mm - (± 8 kg).
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.