This method is primarily intended for the determination of the viscosity of any petroleum product which flow in a Newtonian manner, i.e. possesses a linear relationship between shearing stress and rate of shear under the conditions of the test
- 1-place Redwood viscometer for determination of viscosity as a time of flow (30-2000s)
- Electronic temperature controller with digital display
- Test temperature range from room up to 93.3°C (±0.2°C)
- Polished brass calibrated cup with cover & stainless steel orifice
- Water bath with cover and cooling coil
- Apparatus delivered without accessory
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- REF 272441 1 Place Redwood viscometer
- REF 521341 Redwood flask 50 ml
- REF 521367 IP thermometer 8C
- REF 521369 IP thermometer 9C
- REF 27241 Redwood viscometer For use on AC 230 V, 50Hz – 500W
- (W) 350x (D) 270x (H) 420 mm (8kg)
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.