Ramsbottom Carbon Residue of Petroleum Products
This test method covers the determination of the amount of carbon residue left after evaporation and pyrolysis of an oil, and is intended to provide some indication of relative coke-forming propensity.
Ramsbottom ASTM D524
- Heating block equipped with 5 wells
- Stainless steel external structure
- Heating group controlled by a digital thermoregulator PID with over-temperature alarm and thermocouple K
- Control stainless steel crucible connected to thermocouple
- Reading is provided by a digital thermometer
- Hollow space between the walls is fitted with a high efficiency insulator
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.
- LAB-100-981: coke bulb borosilicate glass, pack of 10
- LAB-100-982: luer-lock syringe 10 ml
- LAB-100-983: tongs for removing coke bulb from the block bath
- LAB-100-984: filling rack for 5 coking bulbs
- LAB-100-985: control bulb
- LAB-140-003: thermocouple for furnace
- LAB-140-003/CR: thermocouple for control bulb
- Optional Accessories
- LT/B-2470/BCA200: analytical balance
- capacity: 210 g
- readability: 0.1 mg
- linearity: ±0.2 mg
- repeatability: ±0.05 mg
- response time: 6/10 sec.
- pan diameter: 80 mm
- calibration: internal