Effects of heat and air on a moving film of asphalt
Standard Test Method for Effect of Heat and Air on a Moving Film of Asphalt (Rolling Thin-Film Oven Test)
- Double walled convection oven with following inner dimensions: 381 mm high, 483 mm wide, 450mm deep, excluding plenum.
- The door contains a viewing window made of two sheets of resistant glass separated by an air layer.
- The oven is vented at top and bottom. Bottom vents have 15cm² open area symmetrical top vents have 9.5cm² open area.
- This oven has an air plenum as described in ASTM D2872 specification. It is also provided with squirrel type fan for better uniformity.
- The control board includes electronic temperature regulator with digital display and setting at 163°C +/- 0.5°C and a factory calibrated flowmeter for adjusting air flow at 4000 mL/min.
- The oven has built in 305mm diameter vertical circular carriage to hold 8 glass sample containers rotating at 15+/- 0.2 rpm.
- It is equipped with air jet for blowing heated air into each bottle at its lowest point of travel.
- Outlet orifice having 1mm diameter is connected to 7.6 m length copper tubing to heat up air
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
RTFOT CLASSIC delivered ready for use with :
- REF 9418762 Bulb, 230 V, 15 W
- REF 23680 Standardised glass container
- REF 11500 ASTM thermometer (13C)
- REF 23680 8 glass containers
- REF 11500 One ASTM 13C thermometer.
- REF 941877 RTFOT CLASSIC for use on AC 230 V, 50Hz-16A
- REF 941877 / 115 V RTFOT CLASSIC for use on AC 115 V, 50Hz
- (W) 750x (D) 650x (H) 820 mm (±50Kg)
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.