Salts in crude oil (electronic method)
Standard Test Method for Salts in Crude Oil (Electrometric Method)
- The salt-in-Crude analyzer - Semi automatic Model NSB 210 – with :
- Digital auto ranging meter for reading the voltage and current
- Adjustable voltage between 0 and 300 VAC
- Apparatus conform to ASTM D 3230 including resistance of 25,000 Ω
- (+ / - 0.5%) for the calibration
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- NSB 210 delivered ready for use with :
- REF 9412871 Electrode with cover
- REF 19035 Test cell
- REF 942287 NSB 210 for use on AC AC 230 V - 50 Hz - 2.5 A
- REF 942287/115V 115 V, 50/60 Hz
- (W) 360x (D) 300x (H) 150 mm (± 8 kg).
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.