Centrifuge for petrol and mineral oils
Standard Test Method for Precipitation Number of Lubricating Oils
- Induction motor maintenance free
- Controlled by microprocessor
- Noise level <60dB
- Automatic rotor recognition, it shows on screen max. R.P.M., max. R.C.F. and max. capacity avoiding overspeed
- Temperature regulation from ambient +5°C to +70°C
- Open selectable : automatic at the end of the cycle or manual pressing keypad
- Temperature selectable on °C/°F
- RPM / RCF adjustable along run
- TFT touch screen
- RPM regulation on steps of 100, RCF on 10 x g, time 1 to 99 and hold position
- Up to 16 memories
- Time starts at set RPM / RCF or from 0 RPM / RCF selectable
- Buttons lid, start, stop and short cycles
- Braking ramps 5 to 180 seconds
- Motorized double lid lock
- Pre-heating program with selectable temperature
- Along the run shown a graphic visible from long distances, not required stay close to the unit
- Rotor and adapters list on memory with max working values
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- The centrifuge NCP TECH is delivered without rotor neither tube.
- You must choose accessories according to the methods you will use.
- Hazard reduction system (optional, see page 3)
- Continuous checking and follow up device and accessories
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel, guard ring around
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber
- Lid dropping protection, and emergency overriding
- Unbalance switch off
- Rotor does not run until the lid is closed, and lid cannot be open until the rotor stops.
- Safety system against overheating
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.
NECESSARY ACCESSORIES FOR CONE-SHAPED TUBES OF 100 ML 8
- REF 29404 1x Swing out rotor for 4 cone-shaped tubes of 100 ml 8" (encoder)
REF 19319 4x 8’’ cone-shaped centrifuge tubes (203 mm – 100ml)
REF 19435 4x 8" cone-shaped centrifuge tubes, (203 mm - 100 ml) with a capillary tip capable of measuring 0.01ml and readable by estimation to 0.005
- REF 21787 1x Rubber stopper 17x22x25 (Pack of 10 Pcs)
- REF 0496300030 1x Cork stopper 16x19x22 (Pack of 10 Pcs)
NECESSARY ACCESSORIES FOR PEAR-SHAPED TUBES OF 100 ML
- REF 29405 1x Swing out rotor for 4 pear-shaped tubes of 100mL, 3000 RPM max, 2113 RCF max
- REF 29407 1x Reducing adapters for rotor 29405 for pear-shaped tubes (Pack of 4 Pcs)
- REF 19438 4x Pear-shaped tubes, 100 ml, with graduated tip of 1,5ml
- REF 19437 4x Pear-shaped tubes, 100 ml, with graduated tip of 3 ml tip
NECESSARY ACCESSORIES FOR CONE-SHAPED TUBES OF 100 ML 6
REF 29405 1x Swing out rotor for 4 pear-shaped tubes of 100mL, 3000 RPM max, 2113 RCF max
REF 29406 4x Reducing adapter for rotor PN 29405 for cone-shaped tubes 100 ml 6" (pack of 4)
REF 19321 4x 6’’ cone-shaped tubes, (167mm - 100mL)
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR SWING OUT ROTOR 29404
- REF 29536 Adapter for 4 finger tubes of 12,5ml
- REF 29537 Adapter for 16 finger tubes of 12,5ml
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR SWING OUT ROTOR 29405
- REF 29538 Adapter for 28 finger tubes of 12,5ml
OPTIONAL THERMOSTATIC BATH FOR D1796 & 4007
- REF 23400 NTB Classic cone preheating bath (16liters) ambient to 250°C ±0,02°C
- REF 23401 Leveling platform for bath NTB Classic 9 cone-shape tubes position & 9 lids
- REF 29408 NCP TECH for use on AC 230V – 50Hz
- REF 29408 / 115 V NCP TECH for use on AC 115 V – 60Hz
- (W) 540x (D) 650x (H) 400 mm (+/-55Kg)
GAS RELEASE SYSTEM - GRS MODEL - REF 29412
The petroleum testing laboratories environment presents a number of risks inherent to the type of sample. The devices for the analysis of samples should ensure minimal risk conditions at work, critical premise in the development of devices for this application in NORMALAB.
Centrifugation processes for the determination of water and sediment in petroleum, require an organic solvent which, reacting with the sample and caloric intake of the equipment, generates aerosols. In order to remove this gas from the centrifuge and take it to a safe area, NORMALAB propose the GRS (Gas Release System) as an accessory for NCP TECH. This accessory creates inside the centrifuge chamber, on its top when it is locked, low pressure intake or vacuum suction, allowing suction from atmosphere high in aerosols. This atmosphere is piped through the GRS up to its exit, where it can be treated in isolation. The whole circuit is continuously monitored by the equipment, which will lead the right moment to operate the system. Moreover, it is only required the presence of a compressed air supply of 2 bar pressure, in order to create a 10l/min suction, sufficient to perform the suction of the centrifuge inside chamber volume every 5 min.
GRS main functions are:
- Decreasing gas concentration during operation, and therefore the risk of explosion.
- Eliminating the user’s health risk by inhalation of produced vapors
- Avoiding gas dispersion into laboratory environment.
- It only requires a compressed air supply.
- It has 4 connections: A compressed air inlet, an air inlet for air removed from the equipment, an atmosphere outlet to a safe area, and the control input from the equipment.
- Operation pilot light.
- Air inlet pressure regulator.
- Inlet pressure gauge.
- Operation controlled by core equipment.
- Setting up at a 2 bar pressure, creates a 10 l/min suction.
- 0.2 bar gauge accuracy.- Max 8 bar inlet pressure.
- Fast inlet and outlet connections.
- Suction capacity: minimum twice total chamber volume in 10 min.
- Hazardous gases input is not required.
- Low noise level
- Powered only by rotor in motion and lid blocked.
- Low power.
- REF 29412 GRS for use on AC 230V – 50/60Hz
- REF 29412 / 115 V GRS for use on AC 115 V – 50/60Hz
- (W) 139x (D) 214x (H) 125 mm (+/-3Kg)