Hydrocarbon type in liquid petroleum products by fluorescent indicator absorption (FIA) method
Standard Test Method for Hydrocarbon Types in Liquid Petroleum Products by Fluorescent Indicator Adsorption
Adsorption assembly, new designed model, delivered with :
- 4 pressure jauges
- 4 needle valves and 1 electric vibrator for packing silicagel
- One set of basic accessories comprising: end for true bore column (S12/2), clamps for upper & lower joints and spherical connector for air input. 3 x UV lamps are included in the assembly.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Delivered without column - 4 to be chosen below
- REF 19585 Hypodermic syringe 1 ml
- REF 19586 Hypodermic needle 102 mm (set of 5)
- REF 9415068 Hypodermic cleaning tube (2 m)
- REF 19761 Pack of 2 kg of silicagel 100 to 200 mesh
- REF B762390040 Certified silica gel with colored indicator (40 g)
- REF 19325 True bore adsorption column ( max 4)
- OR ECONOMICAL ALTERNATIVE
- REF 21700 Standard adsorption column (upper part) ( max 4)
- REF 19023 Standard wall tubing (lower part) ( max 4)
- REF 21701 Standard wall tubing (lower part) - pack of 24 ( max 4)
- REF 941600 FIA CLASSIC for use on AC 230V, 50 Hz - 1 A
- (W) 700x(D) 160x(H) 1900 mm (± 35 kg)
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.