Engler viscometer for bitumen
This test method covers the determination of specific viscosity of tars and their fluids products. It does not determine absolute viscosity, but is an empirical flow test. Only by conforming strictly to requirements of the test method are reproducible results obtained.
- Place Engler viscometer
- Electric heating
- Temperature digital display
- Temperature from room up to +99.9°C
- Polished brass test cup with stainless steel efflux tube
- Water bath motor stirrer 2800 rpm
- Safety thermostat
- Cooling coil
- Apparatus delivered without accessories
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- REF 27235 1 Place Engler viscometer
- REF 521155 Engler flask, 50 ml
- REF 27251 Engler thermometer with ring +10/+55°C/0.5°C
- REF 27252 Engler thermometer with ring +10/+110°C/1°C
- REF 27253 Engler flask 100+100 ml
- REF 27254 Engler flask 200+40 ml
- REF 23199 Cooling circulator
- REF 27235 Engler viscometer For use on AC 230 V, 50Hz – 2A
- REF 27235 115V on request
- (W) 330x (D) 270x (H) 540 mm (± 8kg)
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.