Water Vapour Content of Gaseous Fuels by Measurement of Dew Point Temperature.
This test method covers the determination of the water vapour content of gaseous fuels by measurement of the dew-point temperature and the calculation there from of the water vapour content.
Dew Point - ASTM 1142
- Manometer ∅ 60 mm, scale 0-160 bar
- Refrigerant chamber with ¼”gas valve
- Stainless steel block with ¼” gas valve
- Plexiglas® Window
- External mirror in SS
- LAB-101-732: case
- LAB-101-733: junction hy-flex for CO2
- LAB-101-734: tripod support for portable
- LAB-101-734/T: laboratory table support
- T-AS33C: thermometer ASTM 33C
- T-AS33F: thermometer ASTM 33F
- T-AS114C: thermometer ASTM 114C
- LAB-101-722/0-23: pressure gauge 0 – 23 psi
- LAB-101-722/0-23-LF: liquid filled pressure gauge 0 – 23 psi
- LAB-101-722/0-230: pressure gauge 0 – 230 psi
- LAB-101-722/0-230-LF: liquid filled pressure gauge 0 – 230 psi
- LAB-101-722/0-2300: pressure gauge 0 – 2300 psi
- LAB-101-722/0-2300-LF: liquid filled pressure gauge 0 – 2300 psi
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.