Semi-automatic demulsibility tester, water separability of petroleum oils and synthetic fluids
Standard Test Method for Water Separability of Petroleum Oils and Synthetic Fluids
- 7 unit model position
- Electronic temperature controller between ambient and 95°C to 0,1°C with digital display and setting.
- Electronic stirring speed controller preset at 1500 rpm by 10 rpm step
- Easy movable stirring head with paddle for rapid and preset correct positioning in each of the sample tubes.
- Preset stirring paddle positioning
- Easy start and stop buttons
- Electrical safety: 300 mA circuit breaker
- Overtemperature protection by separate thermostate adjusted in factory and coupled to circuit breaker
- Emergency button
- Removable paddle for easy cleaning
- Water bath capacity: 20 liters
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- DEM CLASSIC delivered ready for use with :
- REF 11470 Glass graduated cylinder (100 ml) x5
- REF 9415450 Stirring paddle x1
- REF 11489 ASTM thermometer (1 C), range from -20 to +150°C
- REF 9425452 Illuminated & manually turning baseplate (330x330x70mm)
- REF 942545 DEM CLASSIC for use on AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 1500 W
- REF 942545-115V DEM CLASSIC for use on AC 115 V, 50/60 Hz
- (W) 660 x (D) 300 x (H) 300 mm (±20kg)
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.