Electrical conductivity of aviation and distillate fuels
Standard Test Methods for Electrical Conductivity of Aviation and Distillate Fuels
- Portable conductivity meter
- Fully transistorized instrument
- Measuring range: 0 to 500 c.u. and 0 to 1000 c.u.
- Temperature measuring range : -20 to 60°C.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- CONDUCTIVITY METER delivered ready to use
OPTIONNAL ADDITIONAL BATTERY
- REF 23629 Carbon/zinc spare battery, 9 V
MEASURING THE CONDUCTIVITY OF AVIATION FUELS
Conductivity and temperature can both be measured simultaneously in a liquid. The values are immediately shown on the large display. The instrument is compact, portable and approved for use in explosion-hazardous areas. The MLA900 provides a determination of the actual conductivity anytime and anywhere, quickly and safety
The MLA900 is suitable for conductivity measurement of aviation fuel, light oil products and other industrial liquids which can be electrostatically charged
- REF 23628
- 400 x 210 x 150 mm (± 5 kg).
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.