Determination of Asphaltenes (Heptane Insolubles) in Crude Petroleum and Petroleum Products.
Covers a procedure for the determination of the heptane insoluble asphaltene content of gas oil, diesel fuel, residual fuel oils, lubricating oil, bitumen, and crude petroleum that has been topped to an oil temperature of 260°C
Determination Asphaltenes Apparatus ASTM D6560
- Heating plate with temperature regulation and magnetic stirring, 230 Vac / 50-60 Hz, with support rod and clamp
- Reflux extractor
- Filter funnel
- Evaporating vessel
- Forceps for manage the filters
- Conical flask, to be ordered separately
- Conical Flasks
- LAB-101-132/1000: Erlenmeyer Flask 1000 ml, complete of stopper
- LAB-101-132/500: Erlenmeyer Flask 500 ml, complete of stopper
- LAB-101-132/250: Erlenmeyer Flask 250 ml, complete of stopper
- LAB-101-132/150: Erlenmeyer Flask 150 ml, complete of stopper
- LAB-101-132/100: Erlenmeyer Flask 100 ml, complete of stopper
LAB-100-555/50: graduated cylinder, capacity 50 ml
LAB-100-555/100: graduated cylinder, capacity 100 ml
LAB-103-776: filter papers, grade 42, ∅ 110 mm, pack of 100 pcs.
LAB-102-275: dessicator 300 mm
LT/AB-200/M: analytical balance 200 gr
LAB-101-135: reflux extractor
LAB-101-136: glass stoppers
LAB-101-137: magnetic bars
LAB-101-138: evaporating vessel
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.