ASTM D482 - ASTM D874 - ASTM D4422
IP 4 - IP 163
ISO 3987 - ISO 6245
ASTM D482 - IP 4 - ISO 6245 - Ash from Petroleum Products.
This test method covers the determination of ash in the range 0.001- 0.180 mass %, from distillate and residual fuels, gas turbine fuels, crude oils, lubricating oils, waxes, and other petroleum products, in which any ash-forming materials present are normally considered to be undesirable impurities or contaminants. The test method is limited to petroleum products which are free from added ash-forming additives, including certain phosphorus compounds.
ASTM D874 - IP 163 - ISO 3987 - Sulfated Ash from Lubricating Oils and Additives.
This test method covers the determination of the sulfated ash from unused lubricating oils containing additives and from additive concentrates used in compounding. These additives usually contain one or more of the following metals: barium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, and tin. The elements sulfur, phosphorus, and chlorine can also be present in combined form. Application of this test method to sulfated ash levels below 0.02 mass% is restricted to oils containing ashless additives. The lower limit of the method is 0.005 mass% sulfated ash.
ASTM D4422 - Ash in Analysis of Petroleum Coke.
This test method covers the determination of the ash content of petroleum coke.
Ash Determination - ASTM D482 D874 D4422
- Insulation heat made in ceramics fibre in order to get a speed heating with a limited energetic consumption
- Heating muffle unthreaded from the back, in an only cast of refractory cordieletic material to provide for thermal jolts
- Resistors in Kanthal screened
- Lateral opening door with pressure wedge and with a stop device for electric feeding when it opens, allowing the worker, during the loading and unloading of the muffle, to act with the utmost safety avoiding the contact with the burning part
- Natural draught posterior exhaust of the smokes
- Control panel is positioned on the furnace bottom containing a digital visualized thermoregulator and safety switch for system protection
- Art. LT/MF-272000/M
- Max temperature 1100°C
- Art. LT/MF-273000/M
- Max temperature 1200°C
Power Supply Availables
Single phase tension: 220 Vac / 115 Vac
Three phase tension: 380 Vac
Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
Power: Kw 3.9
Useful inside dimensions in cm
Encumbrance dimensions in cm
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.
For more information on this product or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Petrochemical Team, please complete the contact form below.
Accessories for ASTM D482 - D874
LT/B-2470/BCA200: analytical balance
- Capacity: 210 g
- Readability: 0.1 mg
- Linearity: ± 0.2 mg
- Repeatability: ± 0.05 mg
- Response time: 6/10 sec.
- Pan diameter: 80 mm
- Calibration: Internal
- LAB-102-722: crucible made in porcelain, 100 ml, pack of 5
- LAB-102-723: crucible made in porcelain, 150 ml, pack of 5
- LAB-580-0016: gloves heat resistant
- LAB-102-421/T: tongs
- LAB-102-725: dessicator made in glass, ∅ 300 mm
Accessories for ASTM D4422
LT/B-2470/ BC 200: analytical balance
LT/DO-248000/N50: drying oven
LAB-102-724: crucible made in porcelain, 30 ml, pack of 5